Frequently Asked Questions
Speedy Food Delivery Service Makes Mealtime simple!
Get ready to eat meals from any Katy area restaurant delivered to your table at work or home.
Need an Errand done?
We don't just deliver food. Our Handy Helper program makes getting just about any errand you need done accomplished. For errands of any kind, nobody is better.
Having a Holiday party?
Speedy Food is your source for full service party planning. From renting the space, decorating, catering the food and beverage, securing your entertainment we do it all. Call (832)607-6465 / (832) 943-0382 to arrange a consult today.
Looking for a fun new job?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
1) What are the hours for delivery? 11am-2pm/5pm-10pm Mon- Fri 11am-10pm Sat-Sun
2) How long does delivery usually take? Delivery time is usually 40 mins to 1 hr, but it does change when we are busy
3) How can I cancel an order? Give us a call at (832) 607-6465 / (832) 943-0382 within 5 mins you placed the order. If the order has already 5 mins placed at the time of call it cannot be cancelled and you must pay for it.
4) What's the minimum order? No minimum. We'll bring you a glass of water if you'll pay our delivery charge of $4.99.
5) What is the largest order you will bring? We will deliver any size order. Give us plenty of advance time for any order 10 people or more, as pricing will vary on size of order.
6) Do you just deliver to homes and businesses? No. Speedy Food will deliver your meal to any location within our delivery boundaries. We've met someone in a parking lot before. As long as you are where you said you would be waiting, we'll get your food to you.
7) Why don't you deliver breakfast? We'd love to but breakfast foods don't travel well. We strive to bring you your meals hot and fresh from the restaurant.
8) Do you deliver Alcohol, if so how does that work? TABC law requires payment of alcohol go directly to the licensed retailer. You may order on-line thru us but will need to call the store and pay for the alcohol directly to them. When accepting delivery of alcohol the customer must agree to have their picture taken along with their drivers license as proof of legal age. Refusal to do so at the delivery point will stop delivery of your ordered product but will not stop your delivery charge.
9) How does the driver find our house? Our drivers all have our special software in their phones. They receive your orders that way plus directions to your location as well. Your order is tracked continuously via GPS by the office.